- Angioplasty and Stenting – Treatments for blocked blood vessels.
- Chronic Pelvic Pain – Non-surgical treatment for chronic pelvic pain caused by pelvic congestion syndrome.
- Gastrostomy – Venous Access Catheters for Dialysis, Chemotherapy, Antibiotics or other medications.
- National Kidney Foundation
- Needle Biopsy – Diagnosis using Image-guided needle biopsy.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease – Women and Vascular Disease.
- Uterine Fibroids – Minimally Invasive Treatment of Uterine Fibroids.
- Varicocele – Non-surgical treatment of Varicocele: A male source of infertility.
- Varicose – Minimally invasive treatment of Varicose Veins and Venous Insufficiency.